Memorandum of Agreement
By and Between
The County of Fulton and
The Civil Service Employees Association, Inc.
Local 1000 AFSCME, AFL-CIO Fulton County Nurses’ Unit
The County of Fulton (the “County”) and the Fulton County Nurses’ Unit, CSEA Local 818 (the “Union”) are parties to a Collective Bargaining Agreement for the term January 1, 2015 through December 31, 2017 (the “Agreement”).
The County and Union wish to modify the Agreement as follows:
- 1. The term of the successor agreement will be January 1, 2018 to December 31, 2021.
- Article III, Section 1. A.1. shall be amended such that: a) Effective and retro to 1/1/18: 3.0% b) Effective 1/1/19: 2.75% c) Effective 1/1/20: 2.5% d) Effective 1/1/21: 2.5%
- Article IV, Section 2.A.4. shall be amended to increase “30 days” to “45 calendar days”
- Article VIII, Section 2.E. shall be amended to increase the $62.50 to $100.00 effective after the ratification date by the Fulton County Board of Supervisors
- Article I, Section 3, shall be deleted and replaced as follows: The Civil Service Employees Association, Inc., Local 1000, AFSCME, AFL-CIO (“CSEA”) as the exclusive representative of the Fulton County Nurses Unit employees, shall indemnify and hold Fulton County harmless against any and all claims or damages arising out of the deduction of dues and/or for alleged unauthorized deductions made based on the lists provided by the Union for the prior so-called “agency fee” payors. CSEA will advise Fulton County in writing of any amendments to such lists and this indemnification clause shall be applicable to such amendments.
- Items not detailed herein are deemed withdrawn.
- This Memorandum constitutes the entire understanding as to modification to the Agreement.
- The Union reserves the right to bring this tentative Memorandum of Agreement before the entire unit for a ratification vote; the County reserves the right to have this tentative Memorandum of Agreement taken before the Fulton County Board of Supervisors for a ratification vote.