Hales Mills Development Area
The 490 +/- acre Hales Mills Development Area is envisioned as a vibrant, walkable and accessible neighborhood featuring housing, retail, commerce and recreational opportunities in a picturesque environment. Highlights
- Pro‐development community.
- Development concept has been endorsed by Planning and Town Boards. |LS|Boards will consider alternate concepts|RS|.
- New water and sewer infrastructure installed along Hales Mills Road Extension to support Development Area.
- Documented market demand for new housing and retail.
- Close proximity to year‐round, world‐class outdoor recreation opportunities, including boating, fishing, golfing, hunting, swimming, camping, downhill and cross‐country skiing, snowshoeing, snowmobiling, snowboarding, motocross racing, horseback riding and more.
- Highly visible site with prime and easily developable land featuring beautiful vistas.
- All uses identified in the Development Concept are permitted in Town’s Zoning Ordinance.
- Adjacent to Hales Mills Country Club; a premier 18‐hole golf course and a short drive to six other golf courses in Fulton County.
- Short drive to a modern YMCA with recreational services and programs for all ages.
The Development Concept includes shops, offices and restaurants mixed in with single‐family homes, market‐rate apartments and townhouses as well as senior housing to attract a growing number of retirees, all adjacent to a planned 72‐acre public park with walking trails.
Development Concept/ Opportunities
Commercial, Office & Service Space
Greenspace and Parks
On-‐Site Trail System with Community Links