Small quantities (under 100 lbs.- four blocks or less) may be accepted, however, it is preferred that residents find a clean-fill location to dispose of cement blocks.

This department does not make recommendations of any particular clean fill area, as residents must find these locations on their own.

Or they can call the DSW for rates and disposal at the Mud Road Facility.