- Established Vail Mills Sewer District No. 2 (12 February 2018) - Another significant step in development of the County’s SMART Waters System.
- Negotiated a 40-year SMART Waters Inter-municipal Agreement with the Village of Broadalbin for Wastewater Treatment Plant use for Vail Mills Sewer District No. 2 (9 July 2018)
- Negotiated a 40-year SMART Waters Inter-municipal Agreement with the City of Johnstown and the Johnstown Water Board to Purchase Water for County Water District No. 1 (9 July 2018)
- Completed Demolition of obsolete buildings at Tryon Technology Park 100 Acre Site (Summer 2018) - Continues work on the goal of having a state-certified “Shovel-ready Site available to prospective businesses.
- Transferred Properties at 12 and 26 South Main Street in Gloversville to the City of Gloversville to assist neighborhood rehabilitation efforts (9 July 2018) • Expanded the boundaries of Fulton County Water District No. 1 to expand access to water and to lower rates for system users (13 August 2018)
- Waived Taxes on City-owned Property at 20, 22 and 24 South Main Street for the City of Gloversville to promote neighborhood rehabilitation efforts (10 September 2018)
- Launched the FMCC Classroom Bldg Renovation Project (12 February 2018)
- The FMCC Allen House was completed and opened (20 April 2018)
- Approved Collective Bargaining Agreement with the FMCC Faculty Unit (11 June 2018)
- Increased Recurring Sponsor Support to FMCC by $50,000.00 (9 July 2018)
- Launched the Fulton County Office Building Exterior Renovation Project (9 April 2018) - Ribbon-cutting on Phase 1 of the project was held in early November.
- Purchased numerous new equipment systems to fully institute Single Stream Recycling in Fulton County (Solid Waste Dept.) (14 May 2018)
- Approved a Concept Utilization Plan to Reoccupy the 57 East Fulton Street Building in Gloversville (13 November 2018)
- Negotiated a 5-year Inter-municipal Agreement with Hamilton County to accept that County’s solid waste (10 December 2018)
- Established the New Neighborhood Plan: Surveillance and Intelligence Gathering Tools Project (2018 Capital Plan) - Continues a multi-year commitment to upgrade crime deterrence technology for area law enforcement agencies.
- Overhauled/Upgraded the E911 Dispatch System at the Sheriff’s Department with ESRIE911 Software (14 May 2018)
- Began extensive restructuring of the Public Defender’s Office to meet new State mandates regarding caseload limits and counsel at first appearance (December 2018)
- Recognized Gerard McAuliffe for his long and dedicated service as Public Defender. (10 December 2018)
- Approved a new three-year Collective Bargaining Agreement with the CSEA General Unit for 2018-2021 (9 July 2018)
- Implemented a new Non-Union Salary Schedule for 2018-2021 (9 July 2018)
- Approved a four-year Collective Bargaining Agreement with Deputy Sheriffs’ Police Benevolent Association for 2013-2016 (9 July 2018)
- Approved a new three-year Collective Bargaining Agreement with the CSEA Nurses Unit for 2018-2021 (10 September 2018)
Back to Board of Supervisors Minutes
- Realigned the Board of Supervisors Standing Committee System for better oversight of Public Works services and Economic Development initiatives. (9 July 2018)
- Coordinated, prepared and submitted the 2018 Shared Services Tax Savings Plan on behalf of all municipalities in Fulton County
- Reinstituted cooperative arrangement for a School Intervention Partnership Caseworker Position in the Gloversville School District (10 September 2018)
- Adopted a 2019 County Budget with no increase in the average property tax rate (28 November 2018) • Increased support to our community’s Veterans by returning the Director’s position to full-time (10 December 2018)