Chairman: James Groff
Vice Chairman: Jack Wilson
Members: Richard Argotsinger, Warren Greene, John H. Blackmon, Michael Bowman, Scott Horton
This committee shall have general supervision over all of the following County offices or agencies and their related functions, including, but not limited to, those powers and duties outlined under specific statutory authorities:
- Fulton County Historian
- Tourism Development Program
- State and Local Promotion Programs
- Fulton County Center for Regional Growth
- Mohawk Valley Economic Development District
- Fulton County Industrial Development Agency
- Economic Opportunity and Development Programs
- Rules & Procedures of the Board of Supervisors
- Public Relations
- Workforce Development and Job Training Programs
- Soil and Water Conservation
- Solid Waste Department and County
- Wide Municipal Solid Waste Program
- Propagation of Fish and Game
- Land Use for County Reforestation Purposes
- Fish Stocking Programs
This committee shall have general supervision over all matters that may have mutual interest for all municipalities in the County.
This committee shall review all recommendations referred to it by various advisory committees created by the Legislative Body.
This committee shall make a report and/or recommendations when it becomes necessary to do so as it relates to all activities as herein above described.
2021 Meetings: Wednesday at 1:00 PM
February 12, 2018
Supervisor Waldron noted that it was very exciting that the gloves worn by Olympic athletes during the Opening Ceremony for the 2018 Winter Olympic Games in Pyeongchang were made with leather that was produced right in Gloversville. Owner Matthew Smrtic and the team of Sunderland Leather Company were involved in the making of the gloves. Also, Peter Kiernan, who is from Gloversville was involved.
Back to Fulton County Standing Committees