Chairman: Richard Argotsinger
Vice Chairman: David Howard
Members: Warren Greene, Gregory Fagan, G. Michael Kinowski, Jack Wilson, Frank Lauria Jr.
This committee shall have general supervision over all of the following County offices or agencies and related functions, including, but not limited to, those powers and duties outlined under specific statutory authorities.
- Administrative Officer/Clerk of the Board of Supervisors/Purchasing Agent
- Budget Director/County Auditor
- County Treasurer
- Information Services/Printing Department
- Real Property Tax Service Agency
- County Clerk/Clerk of the Courts
- Board of Elections
- Fulton Montgomery Community College
- County Attorney
In the absence of the Director of Real Property Tax Services Agency, Budget Director/County Auditor or Director of Information Services/Printing, the Chairperson of this Committee shall have and exercise all the powers and duties which have been assigned to said offices. This committee shall have general supervision over all matters relative to the issuance of bonds and other County obligation, including temporary loans and capital notes. To it shall be referred the budgets of the various cities and towns and all matters relating to appropriation of money for said purposes, all necessary appropriations for county expenditures and/or chargebacks shall be determined and a statement prepared.
This committee shall have charge over all matters relating to the following:
- Insurance—all types (including self-insurance Funds)
- Budget Review
- Internal policies governing fiscal affairs
- All real estate and buildings owned by the County, exclusive, however, of lands and buildings used for public office, public establishments, highways and rights-of-way
- Matters in litigation in which the County is interested, other than condemnation of rights-of-way
This committee shall review all recommendations referred to it by various advisory committees created by the Legislative Body.
This committee shall make a report and/or recommendations when it becomes necessary to do so as it relates to the auditing activities as hereinabove described.
2021 Meetings: Thursday at 9:30AM
November 12, 2019
Supervisor Argotsinger thanked Alice Kuntzsch, Budget Director and Deputy Budget Director Alicia Cowan for their hard work on the 2020 Budget.
October 15, 2019
Mr. Argotsinger stated that the Finance Committee has been making progress on the 2020 Budget.
January 8, 2018
Supervisor Argotsinger advised that there will be a short Finance Committee Meeting following the Board Meeting to discuss several vacancy reviews.
Back to Standing Committees