The Department of Solid Waste sponsors household hazardous wastes drop off on alternating years.
It is for residents only, by appointment, time and date to be announced.
There is no charge.
The following type of items are accepted at the Household Hazardous Waste Drop-Off event:
- Pool Chemicals & Pool Chemical Bottles
- Lawn Care Products (Pesticides, Fertilizers, Herbicides, Insecticides)
- Oil Paint, Stains
- Household Cleaning Products
- Solvents, Degreasers
- Driveway Sealer
- Automotive Fluids (anti-freeze, brake fluid etc.)
- Home Maintenance Products (Thinner, Strippers, Varnish, )
- Roofing Tar
- Photographic Chemicals