Are You Ready For an Emergency?
FCPH continues to develop and update many emergency plans to assist the community in responding to disasters. A good example is the mass vaccination point of dispensing held at the Fulton Montgomery Community College during the COVID-19 pandemic. This plan was developed and practiced for over 10 years by public health staff.
Fulton County Public Health department wants you to protect your family and be ready. The world is setting records for natural disasters, drastic weather patterns including flooding, fires, tornados, torrential down pours of rain and snowstorms are occurring at a more frequent rate.
Be Ready! Make a plan! Prepare a kit!
- Personal and Family Disaster Plan
- First Aid Kit
- 2 Week Supply of Medications
- 2 Weeks Supply of Food and Water
- Car Safety Kit and Survival Kit for each vehicle
- Pet Care Plan
- Special Needs Plan
Get Ready! Make your plan today!
For more information, contact the Fulton County Public Health Department
ARE YOU READY ……?
• Do you have a personal and family disaster plan?
• Do you have a first aid kit, food, water, bedding and tools for 1 week?
• Have you thought about alternate energy/heat sources?
• What about Special Needs- Oxygen, Medications, Infants?
• Do you know where the Shelters are in your area?
• Do you have a plan for PETS?......CAR KIT?
DO YOU HAVE A CAR SAFETY KIT AND A SURVIVAL KIT FOR EACH VEHICLE?
• Flashlight, Radio and Extra Batteries
• First Aid Kit and Manual
• Booster Cable, Tire Repair Kit, Flares, Pump
• Shovel, Fire Extinguisher, Matches or Lighter
• Blankets, Bottled water and non-perishable high energy foods such as(granola bars, raisins, peanut butter)